Rock Cement

  • Thread starter Thread starter geomarq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I bought a small amount from Chriskid but that was a while ago . but I would still check with him. stuff worked great
 
I'm trying to buy most of a 5 gal bucket from another club member or going half on a bucket with Collin. If I do I should have some leftover. If that falls through I'll split a bucket with you if you were interested.
 
Heres something that I use in my sign business that has really taken off. Seems like many are now using for artifical reefs and such.


#307 Lite - 2 Gallon Kit - Sculpting Epoxy Putty | Polygem Epoxy

Thanks for the link, looks good for creating rock. There's a product or maybe the same thing posted on reef builders awhile back and they sold rubber coral stamps with it so if you covered your overflow with the stuff you could shape it into cyphastrea,favia etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new