Rock Flower Anemone Babies

Whichlinda

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I caught my RFA having babies. I currently placed them in a container with some sand. I caught my fish eating the babies as they were coming out from the RFA. I have at least 60 babies. I'm planning to purchase a marina hang out breeding box to place them in. Has anyone used this breeding tank before? Does anyone has experience with successfully keeping them alive? I'm currently broadcast feeding benepets and spot feeding reef roids. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_20180612-160532.jpeg
IMG_20180608_172353_653.jpeg
IMG_20180608_172353_650.jpeg
20180608_165347.jpeg
 
This is awesome. Not sure about posting video, but in the past I have uploaded to YouTube and posted it here fairly easily.
 
What all is in the tank? What are your parameters? How long have you had it?
 
That is awesome. Ive been looking to try to breed them. If youre up for it, Id love to chat over PM about parameters, lighting, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new