Rock Flower Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter xsparx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xsparx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
14
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really was just wondering if anyone has seen this before on their rf anemone. I googled first to see if anything helpful would populate and what I could tell it’s either releasing waste or trying to spawn? But it’s my only one so I’m not sure if there needs to be two for them to multiply. The one photo of one wasting i saw, looked a tad different.

Did a partial water change this last Friday, and everything else seems to be normal.

The only thing new I’ve been doing is dosing with the Red Sea energy plus.

IMG_4293.jpeg
 
I really was just wondering if anyone has seen this before on their rf anemone. I googled first to see if anything helpful would populate and what I could tell it’s either releasing waste or trying to spawn? But it’s my only one so I’m not sure if there needs to be two for them to multiply. The one photo of one wasting i saw, looked a tad different.

Did a partial water change this last Friday, and everything else seems to be normal.

The only thing new I’ve been doing is dosing with the Red Sea energy plus.

IMG_4293.jpeg
I really was just wondering if anyone has seen this before on their rf anemone. I googled first to see if anything helpful would populate and what I could tell it’s either releasing waste or trying to spawn? But it’s my only one so I’m not sure if there needs to be two for them to multiply. The one photo of one wasting i saw, looked a tad different.

Did a partial water change this last Friday, and everything else seems to be normal.

The only thing new I’ve been doing is dosing with the Red Sea energy plus.

IMG_4293.jpeg
So… my shrimp molted and I’m wondering if it tried to eat it.. it’s looking a bit squished now that it’s able to be seen lol
 
I have had an RFA eat a shrimp molt before. I panicked for a minute!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new