Rock Flower Anemone

thesoulpatch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
333
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo my rfa was in the same spot it has been for several months...and I woke up this morning and I can't find him anywhere in my tank. I've move the rocks over and whatnot...do they bury in the sand or anything?

I've moved sand out of the way as well can't find him anywhere in the tank. it's a 40 gallon so not like he has much to go. But it's just strange.
 
I’ve had mine disappear into the sand completely only to pop back up a day later about an inch or two from where it was.
 
Can you post a picture of where you last saw him? Mine usually are attached to a rock where it meets the bottom of the tank. They can shrink down to an amazingly small size and could be difficult to see when moving some sand.

If nothing drastic has happened, I bet he reappears soon!
 
My occasionally move and sometimes it is a struggle to find them.
 
I wouldnt go digging for him hell turn up.
 
Mine was gone for 2 months lol! Then one day it showed up.. I was like HEY! a free coral! lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new