Rock Flower Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iamjeff6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Iamjeff6

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
147
Reaction score
191
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I’d jump over here after posting in the hitchhiker thread.

Saw this pop up on my live rock, few people said it’s a baby rock flower anemone.

E283231F-03EE-4EC6-8DB1-5F7C80A8D78A.jpeg


only food I have right now is a can of cyclops I have for my freshwater fish, since I have nothing in my salt tank yet.

I turned off flow and tried spot feeding it some of the food I have.

Thoughts?
 
Real blue, but from what I can see, that does look like an RFA.
Like to see without the blues to be sure
4057E0D0-410C-41B6-B5B7-0EFDB8C993C3.jpeg
 
Looks like it. Or possibly a beaded anemone.
 
So I’ve fed it these last 2 days, interested to see what it ends up being
 
Probably not unfortunately...with the 40 50 babies i have ive found if theyre to be colorful they are right from the start. I have 3 or 4 that are very bland.
20191110_170828.jpg
theres at least 10 in this pic if u look closely.
 
So it moved, I think one of the snails probably got close to him and he moved up along the rock some.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new