Rock Flower Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iamjeff6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Iamjeff6

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
147
Reaction score
191
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I’d jump over here after posting in the hitchhiker thread.

Saw this pop up on my live rock, few people said it’s a baby rock flower anemone.

E283231F-03EE-4EC6-8DB1-5F7C80A8D78A.jpeg


only food I have right now is a can of cyclops I have for my freshwater fish, since I have nothing in my salt tank yet.

I turned off flow and tried spot feeding it some of the food I have.

Thoughts?
 
Real blue, but from what I can see, that does look like an RFA.
Like to see without the blues to be sure
4057E0D0-410C-41B6-B5B7-0EFDB8C993C3.jpeg
 
Looks like it. Or possibly a beaded anemone.
 
So I’ve fed it these last 2 days, interested to see what it ends up being
 
Probably not unfortunately...with the 40 50 babies i have ive found if theyre to be colorful they are right from the start. I have 3 or 4 that are very bland.
20191110_170828.jpg
theres at least 10 in this pic if u look closely.
 
So it moved, I think one of the snails probably got close to him and he moved up along the rock some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new