Rock flower anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter muggle0981
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased my first rock flower anemone

hated bubble tips-but general consensus seems to be these should be less chaotic in the aquarium

fingers crossed
 
Just purchased my first rock flower anemone

hated bubble tips-but general consensus seems to be these should be less chaotic in the aquarium

fingers crossed
They are a lot less chaotic. I have several
66777F0E-C073-4942-BD31-FEAA94B23CB4.jpeg
51D774D5-5763-4DAE-AE65-30B7D3623F94.jpeg
9C469DCC-2F9D-44B3-AC51-416B84CD984D.jpeg
24D21856-F1A6-4ABA-AECB-22E3D66756B2.jpeg
 
I have only one, it’s really small and has tucked itself in at the base of this Acan frag/under the frag disk. I can barely see it and sometimes forget to feed it. I was planning on getting some more, but I’m starting to run out of room, so I think it’ll likely stay a loner. Now, my maxi mini is glorious and has more than doubled in size (it’s like 5” across now).
 
Just purchased my first rock flower anemone

hated bubble tips-but general consensus seems to be these should be less chaotic in the aquarium

fingers crossed
They do well. Will get addictive
 
I knew when I started a reef tank back up this year that it was going to be mostly anemones with a big focus on a rock flower garden. They are so much easier than btas. I've had a couple move but they only move a tiny bit. My btas used to do laps around the tank, though they've settled for a while now.

20211201_182147.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new