Rock flower anenome

  • Thread starter Thread starter rraines
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rraines

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
32
Location
birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up to my rock, flower anenome on the ground - with this stuff coming out of it. I don’t know if I should leave It be, remove it from the tank entirely any advice is appreciated
IMG_0571.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new