Rock flower dead?

RipVanWinkle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
213
Reaction score
293
Location
Chicagoland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m 99% sure I saw my flame angel nip this Little Rock flower and then brown stuff came out of its mouth, now it is deflating.. Is it dead or will it bounce back? Remove it right away or?...

DD972E35-83FA-4717-BC37-E0C6458B4C97.jpeg C166D254-64B7-49AA-A5E9-E5F8607D971B.jpeg
 
Probably expelling. Looks fine. They can handle a bit of annoyance. It will close into the rock if really unhappy.
 
Probably expelling. Looks fine. They can handle a bit of annoyance. It will close into the rock if really unhappy.
Ok cool I really don’t want to return the flame angel and I have 3 more rock nems on the way. I guess I’ll have to watch if he keeps doing it because I’m dead set on the nems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new