Rock flower nem tentacles melting!

Trueruby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
176
Reaction score
127
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone
I got 14 rfa in my 150 g tank

recently two of my beauty started to loose tentacles. It is obviously rotting and falling a part. Does anyone ever had something like theese? Please see below pics and tank parameters
First I tought they get too
salinity 1025
Temperature 24.5C
Ca 415
kH 8.5
Mg 1475
Phospate 0.03
Nitrate 1-3 ppm
PH around 8.25
I have no papermint shrimp or filefish

fishes I have ;
Naso tang
Scoppaa tang
Yellow tang
Pyramid butterfly
Yellow wrasse
Cromis
Mandarin dragonet
Clown fishes

sea cucumber.


5B305CC7-4A83-455D-B665-A8904B1B029A.jpeg
009EBCFD-AE4F-415F-8B79-5D4C7730EFA4.jpeg
3F953AE4-FDAF-4D42-A675-E6E3C3A88D6E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new