Rock? Is this a good kind?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike628
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They are Big in conservation and love the animals they ship. You can arrange any type of shipping with them. You will receive what you ask for and pay for. That is my experience.
 
I did. They have a good selection. Is everything hand caught?
 
No prob. I searched for rock for quite some time and that's the best I could find. I almost went with Marco rocks but reef builders has the exact same rock for considerably less.
 
Hey mike628! Not sure if you bought rock yet but I found it EVEN cheaper.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449886510.132236.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new