Rockflower nems smh

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys have not moved for the last year-now they move and put their backsides to the front glass…


IMG_5311.jpeg
IMG_5312.jpeg
 
I think I'm gonna get some soon, I want to have a little island of them for sexy shrimp and spotted anemone shrimp, so hopefully they don't ALL move. Wish me luck!
 
Been there and watched them do that! It’s an RFA thing.
 
They are not rock flowers. They are glass flowers. They love attaching to corners or sides of glass.
 
They are not rock flowers. They are glass flowers. They love attaching to corners or sides of glass.
Glass anemones are a whole ‘nother class of critter. I am a fan of rock flower anemones; glass anemones not so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new