Rocks are in

rferraro21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put the rocks in my first tank. Used emarco 400 with bulk reef supply's reef saver rock. The cement held up pretty decent, the arch fell apart a little while carrying it inside but it will be fine. I'm sure it will look better when the dust settles. Then I will probably tweak it and add some little shelves and stuff.
571cb1954895d64b43c8fb88daee8f47.jpg

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put the rocks in my first tank. Used emarco 400 with bulk reef supply's reef saver rock. The cement held up pretty decent, the arch fell apart a little while carrying it inside but it will be fine. I'm sure it will look better when the dust settles. Then I will probably tweak it and add some little shelves and stuff.
571cb1954895d64b43c8fb88daee8f47.jpg

Hi rferraro21,
Such a good start:)
What fish and corals do you plan to get?

Zhenya

OP
OP
rferraro21

rferraro21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Right now my plans are for a clownfish pair (not sure what kind), a watchman goby, a melanarus wrasse, eventually a Mandarin goby. I'd like some shrimp and maybe a starfish along with regular CUC. I'm open to suggestions for other good beginner fish. Any particular order I should add these? Any recommendations on shrimp or starfish? Oh ya and eventually soft coral, would like to start with some zoa's I guess.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back