• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rocky Mountain Rapid Rinse Filter

Item Price
$65 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DeeBee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
499
Reaction score
487
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4" Rocky Mountain Rapid Rinse Eco Filter in 200 micron. In great condition - was only used a few days. Comes with removable media cup. In original packaging.

For more details, go here: https://rocky-mountain-fish-filter-company.myshopify.com/products/complete-set

$65 shipped, continental US

PXL_20250412_185030548.jpg

PXL_20250412_184943798.jpg
 
Interested to buy ... but a noob here. Trying to private message you, but not seeing how. FAQ sez click your user name and I sould find "start a conversation" but not seeing it with your profile. Thoughts?
 
Interested to buy ... but a noob here. Trying to private message you, but not seeing how. FAQ sez click your user name and I sould find "start a conversation" but not seeing it with your profile. Thoughts?
Just sent a message to you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new