RODI in Sydney, Aus

moldos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
8
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone just wondering what RODI system i should be looking at being in sydney. what do you use? how many stages? is there a "budget friendly" option?
 
Hey mate, I used to get them from PSI Water Filters Australia and was always happy with the product and price. I use collected rainwater for top off now though.
 
Hey mate, I used to get them from PSI Water Filters Australia and was always happy with the product and price. I use collected rainwater for top off now though.
may i ask why you use rain water now instead of rodi?
 
I use collected NSW so only need fresh water for top off. My collected rainwater is very clean but has just enough nitrate and phosphate to keep nutrient levels where I want them. It’s also free.

The right RODI for you will really depend on the size of your system ie how much water you need to make, how often and how quickly you need to make it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new