• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RODI, Reefbreeders light

Item Price
1000.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dwref

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
50
Location
Athens Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GOOTH sale. 40 watt Pentair UV , new bulb $200.00, 7 Stage RODI 75gpd, new membraes $200.00 , Reefbreeders 50-V2 photon Pro $550.00
Can ship, thats on you. Large boxes, shipping won't be cheap FYI
Also have lots of RO filters, DI resin, $250.00

Length.jpg Light.jpg UV Name.jpg UV .jpg RO.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new