RODI suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnomMatty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AnomMatty

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2024
Messages
181
Reaction score
122
Location
Upstate, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently trying to figure out how many/what stages of RODI I should run. Hoping some folks more knowledgeable than myself can assist. Not cutting corners minded, but try to be budget minded in it all.

1714060456549.png
 
It looks like they are using chlorimines so I would at least want sediment-Carbon-carbon-membrane-DI

Never mind i read that wrong
 
LFS are recommending 6 stage minimum, citing chloramines being hard on Carbon, but my understanding is most 5 stages run dual Carbon filters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new