• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RODI System

Bruno516

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

If you need an RODI system I have quite a bit of parts and can put one together for you. I'm mainly looking to help those that do not have an RODI system and buy their water from the LFS.
I service/install units and I can put together (1) 4 stage and (1) 5 stage unit. I have a booster pump, filters, ect.

Let me know if you or a friend needs an RODI system, it will pay for itself!

Not free - but willing to help out.

OP
OP
Bruno516

Bruno516

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and happy Wednesday to everyone!

I've received quite a few inquiries, just wanted to let everyone know this is mainly focused towards fellow hobbyist who do not have a RODI system, but I can also help anyone who wants to upgrade their unit.
Also, all parts are new and have not been used - filters as well. I'll provide any tech support and warranty the unit.

My main goal is to help the community and those who don't want to drive 30+ mins to get water from their LFS.
:D

motownjc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a RODI system yet. Looking to get one. I just go to my lfs to get water. Looking for a 4 stage.

Frederick Edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have an Rodi system, and looking to get one to make water for my 13.5 evo. Please send me some quotes. Don't really know what I will need yet as I'm waiting for a water test kit to come in the mail. Zip code 86040.

NanoreefingMP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I’m interested in getting an rodi system. What would be the best route to go. Looking for 75-100g a day. Can you pm so we can talk about it

Mezzichai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

If you need an RODI system I have quite a bit of parts and can put one together for you. I'm mainly looking to help those that do not have an RODI system and buy their water from the LFS.
I service/install units and I can put together (1) 4 stage and (1) 5 stage unit. I have a booster pump, filters, ect.

Let me know if you or a friend needs an RODI system, it will pay for itself!

Not free - but willing to help out.
Hi! I am currently putting together my first tank and am in need of a 4 filter rodi unit and would happy to pay you for it. -Jack

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never got to review but glad with my purchase in October and unit has been running fantastic he was ton of help. I am not too technical with this so he made it easy. thank you again

R

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back