Status
Not open for further replies.

goreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since about everything from my tanks is now sold one of the last things to move to a new user is my RODI filter. As those of you that know me I like to hop things up, this filter is no different.

What it has:
150 gal per day, that's 6.25 gal per hour membrane from AirWaterIce purchased in Oct 2012.
Recent sediment and carbon filters,
About half of the DI is used, should be good for another thousand gallons or so,
Pressure gauge,
TDS meter,
the wrench to remove the filters,
And an extra 10 micron sediment filter and an extra carbon filter to replace when the current ones are used up, they will be needed in about a year.

I'm asking $100 for it. If you look in the LFS they will cost you around $175 for a 25 gal per day unit, and online will cost you about $175-200 for a simular unit.

It's a good Deal!

HPIM1866.jpg

Local pick up only.

OP
OP
G

goreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to sweeten the deal, I'm add two 15 gallon food grade barrels, one never used and the other has only had RODI water in it, and four 5 gallon jugs that have only had RODI water in them,

All still just $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back