Rodi

joshrohrer91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So first off let me say I think I’ve searched through a million of these post but haven’t found what I’m looking for yet.. maybe it hasn’t been done idk!?!? But for some us, me in general.. are limited on space / picky wife.. so… has anyone made there rodi unit mobile?? Like using a pack cart to put the barrel on and possibly mounting the entire system on there as well .. roll it in roll it out kinda thing? Pictures would be awesome

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Years ago I had one that just attached to the bathroom sink faucet.. screw the aerator off and screw on the adapter and RODI unit to make some water. Pack it up when done. You can very easily make it mobile.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Years ago I had one that just attached to the bathroom sink faucet.. screw the aerator off and screw on the adapter and RODI unit to make some water. Pack it up when done. You can very easily make it mobile.
The one I just got is like this. Spectrapure 90gpd cpid. Has a faucet connector and you don’t have to mount the bracket or hard plumb anything in. Could have it set up only when it’s running then pack it away.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My first one was under the sink and second one was in a closet, in which i brought it out as needed and connected to sink with a faucet adapter

Spieg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first RODI I had mounted to the outside of a Rubbermade trash can that was on wheels. I could store it in a closet (although it took up most of the closet), and roll it out and attach it to a faucet when I needed to make more water.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless you just don't have enough space for it, does your wife object to it being under a sink. Out of sight out of mind sort of thing.

OP
OP
joshrohrer91

joshrohrer91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless you just don't have enough space for it, does your wife object to it being under a sink. Out of sight out of mind sort of thing.
actaully she wants it under there but i dont lol...i like to be able to see what things are doing..like look at the filters watch the tds watch the pressure stuff like that..but that may be my go to option

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back