Roger's NUVO INT 75G

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It’s a sleek tank. Look into the ext model though. It’s the one I was supposed to get but something happened and I ended up with an int.

Yeah, I kinda want the EXT, but the wife would prefer me to get the INT because she can't see any plumbing outside the back of the tank then! hahaha!

Damion123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. That’s the plan! I haven’t decided on how I want to boost the sump up. The stand came with an ABS shelf that is supposed to go above the stand. I could definitely trim this panel to fit where I need it to, but I’m in no rush in that regard. Glad to have you following along. It’ll be boring for a bit but once that sump come and a drain line gets put in my furnace room, it’s go time!
If your talking about the ABS shelf. That is actually the perfect size, except for the space where the lower magnetic latch is. If you take out the magnetic latch and put the shelf in, you will see what I mean. I plan on notching out a space for the latch and building some legs to support the middle.

OP
OP
rahger

rahger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I kinda want the EXT, but the wife would prefer me to get the INT because she can't see any plumbing outside the back of the tank then! hahaha!
Stick the box through a wall and put a fish room on the other side :p

OP
OP
rahger

rahger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for plumbing gurus. I need a way to drain my RODI waste line and water change water. This is what I’m working with:
F585ADF3-687A-4F5A-8CCB-1AE0DF6273D4.jpeg
DD3F229F-6DE9-4454-BC88-03D06DB40B53.jpeg

What is the best way to add a drain into this? It’s the main drain line from the house and the only line in the room.. halp?

OP
OP
rahger

rahger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for plumbing gurus. I need a way to drain my RODI waste line and water change water. This is what I’m working with:
F585ADF3-687A-4F5A-8CCB-1AE0DF6273D4.jpeg
DD3F229F-6DE9-4454-BC88-03D06DB40B53.jpeg

What is the best way to add a drain into this? It’s the main drain line from the house and the only line in the room.. halp?

boop

OP
OP
rahger

rahger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My synergy sump is still “on the production list” kinda getting impatient.
but I did do this today. I’ll have to reinforce it a bit but I think it should work fine.
image.jpg

I’m going to have a work surface and the controller and outlet board mounted right there above the shelf if I can swing it with the cable lengths.
I wanted that shelf for any coral or fish quarantine tanks I may need.

OP
OP
rahger

rahger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My synergyreef sump is officially in production!!! Time to get a move on.

A patient of mine is a licensed contractor and said I can plumb a sink directly into the main drain line since it's vented. Can I do this? I know I'll need a wye fitting and the drain trap but that should be a decently easy install I think?

Also, what's a good panel substance that I can place behind the shelving and adjacent wall to clean up the look. I want to use J track for all the wiring, but don't want it running across studs cause that seems tacky. advice?

OP
OP
rahger

rahger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My synergyreef sump is officially in production!!! Time to get a move on.

A patient of mine is a licensed contractor and said I can plumb a sink directly into the main drain line since it's vented. Can I do this? I know I'll need a wye fitting and the drain trap but that should be a decently easy install I think?

Also, what's a good panel substance that I can place behind the shelving and adjacent wall to clean up the look. I want to use J track for all the wiring, but don't want it running across studs cause that seems tacky. advice?

bump.
Also this is the Durso that came with the int. Does the pipe really need to be that long?

3F504135-4812-4B10-A911-AC6414CD9896.jpeg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back