Rogersb 125 build thread - LPS / zoa focused

Beautiful tank and torches man!

My goal is to get a small farm running someday. You're doing a great job of that with this tank!
 
This pic might be a little better, you can see some colors.
20201226_152503.jpg
 
My buddy Tony brought me a bunch of pieces a week or so ago. This yuma was in it. He said it'll get 6"+. Its between 2-3" now.
20201226_152646.jpg
 
We had lots of renovations done inside and from all the dust it wrecked the tank for about a year. Finally looking halfway decent again.
 
Crazy looking! Nice work :)

What do you use for photos?

I just got a polyp lab lense from BRS. It has an orange and a yellow filter. The orange filter is closer to what I see with my eyes. I should play with my white balance but I don't post pics enough to do it right now.
 
I just got a polyp lab lense from BRS. It has an orange and a yellow filter. The orange filter is closer to what I see with my eyes. I should play with my white balance but I don't post pics enough to do it right now.

Nice!

Would have loved to have my mirrorless Nikon when I still had my tank :/
 
Traded a couples heads of torch for a green octo colony. It had 10 heads but was too big to work with so I chopped off 4 heads. I like the look of it next to the yellow octo.
20230205_161818.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new