Roll call

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triple.T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triple.T

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
261
Reaction score
694
Location
Sioux falls
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's still around? I'm in central Sioux falls.
 
Sioux Falls here too in case it's any activity around here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new