Roller mat

  • Thread starter Thread starter zbrusko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zbrusko

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
468
Reaction score
255
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Trigger Titanium 39 sump. The roller mat for that sump is sold out for months & is poorly reviewed, anyway. Can I use any roller mat, or must it be specific to that sump? I’m most curious if anyone has specifically used a different roller mat in this or other Trigger sump, and if so, what is your experience. Thanks.
 
Interesting. I never new that design existed! Thanks. I will look closer into that.
 
actually i forgot you will only need one host and one slave so for 2 of the aipai it is $94 for host + $63 for the slave unit
 
i havent used it for long enough to give you a longevity evaluation but it has worked perfectly for me. as always aliexpress is a risk because you are usually dealing with overseas companies and bad support. the controller is in chinese too but it is plug and play, you dont actually need to press any buttons. 1 button will do a single rotation, while the other is to do the full roll (idk why), but again you never should have any need to press them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new