Roller Matt recommendation’s

stinkydavis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Messages
270
Reaction score
138
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hate filter socks. I have only had them for a couple weeks and I hate changing them. Because of this I will be converting them out and putting in a roller Matt.
the space is 13” long by 7” wide. 180ish gallon total. system plus sump. Look for recommendations on what people are using out there. Also if anyone has a used one they want to get rid of I would go that route as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new