• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rommel's Ultimate Insane Watermelon

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillyC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
25
Location
SLC, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have up for sale a frag of one of the nicest, most sought after and hardest to find watermelons in the hobby. Some would call this frag a mini-colony. It has 4 fully developed eyes with a 5th eye slowly splitting off from the largest eye and a 6th eye forming on the right side of the chalice. Please pm for lineage if seriously interested please.

Price is 800 shipped.

Frag is approximately 1"x1/3" (bigger if it was flattened out)
0cd257c3.jpg


Side picture to show full growth rim in back and other eye coming in the lower left.
f7884f20.jpg


Current Mother Colony pic for reference
f9076f2d.jpg
 
Price drop to 700 shipped. Partial trades too for high end chalices or mp40.
 
Ok this is a tough crowd and I see chalices are selling on here for WAY less than I thought they were worth. I guess I was being too optimistic because this is my favorite watermelon. Will still trade for an mp40 or mp60+cash.

Major price drop: 500 shipped FedEx priority by 10:30.
 
Last price drop because I really need money to move to my new place. If it doesn't sell at this price I'll grow it out myself.

350 SHIPPED!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new