RonDeVoo's Dream Tank 110G

Thanks guys! I have some pics of my semi finished aquascape. I'm not 100% sure on the tonga branch tree thing in the back left. I will sleep on it. Possibly sand and water tomorrow, also I kept some egg crate just to make sure my rock work was stable. I worry a bit too much. Enjoy!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
 
Also my fuge light showed up. I took another reefers idea and bought a Kessil H150 Purple on eBay. I got it for $79 shipped to my door. He said macro was doubling in size per week!
image.jpg
 
Beautiful job!
 
Nice thread. how are you getting on with the build?
Thank you, kindly. I have been letting the tank settle in and I have added some corals and fish. I changed the aquascape as well. My main focus is making sure my parameters stay consistent so I can start adding some new eye candy.
 
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png


I'm very impressed with the Hydra26 lights. They fully cover my 44x24x24 aquarium. All my tank parameters are stable and my fish love the Gyre. Life is good right now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new