Rookie with a Biocube 29. Hello!

GaltMech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m brand new to the beautiful hobby. My best friend got me into salt water. I am so new, I haven’t even set up my Biocube yet. Waiting for some parts and accessories. Anyway, hello everyone and I’m sure I will be seeking out things to read here and hopefully interacting with all of you.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
GIF01.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m brand new to the beautiful hobby. My best friend got me into salt water. I am so new, I haven’t even set up my Biocube yet. Waiting for some parts and accessories. Anyway, hello everyone and I’m sure I will be seeking out things to read here and hopefully interacting with all of you.

Welcome! We love rookies. Ask all the questions you want. Make yourself at home here. There's no place like home. We're delighted to have you!

r2rraygiphy.gif

OP
OP
GaltMech

GaltMech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I have a Biocube 29 also! You will love it! Mine is an old school Oceanic. Not sure if you have Coralife...let me know what odds and ends you are looking for. I may have some!

I also have the old school oceanic. I recently have purchased a media basket for the center chamber as well as a upgraded pump for chamber 3. A protein skimmer is also on its way for chamber 1 made by coraline. I will definitely let you know how it works out and if I need anything.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your tank with lots of photos! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back