Roommate Rent Opinion

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmoore92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmoore92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
441
Reaction score
6
Location
Birmingham, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I would like to get a few opinions on a roommate situation.

The quick story being I am renting a 3 bed/2 bath house. The Rent is $1500 per month and the tenants are responsible for all utilities. Bedroom "A" will have its own bathroom and Bedrooms B and C will share a bathroom. A couple will be living in bedroom A and one single male will each be living in bedrooms B and C. I proposed that bedroom A pay $600 for rent and bedrooms B and C will pay $450 each. Utilities would then be split 4 ways since there will be 4 occupants.

Anyone have opinions or comments on the fairness of this arrangement?

I will not state which party I am to try to remove bias.

Thanks
 
thats totally fair
 
Let me throw another part in to the situation. The house has 2 floors with the 3 bedrooms and both bathrooms being upstairs. One roommate proposed we split both floors up to equal 750 each and divide the upstairs by 3 since there are 3 bedrooms and the downstairs be split by 4 since there will be 4 occupants using the downstairs. I personally disagree with the proposal even though it only amounts to a $25 difference.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new