Rose bubble anemone touching Duncan’s

Brandonsegula

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m in a dilemma. I know the easiest possible way is to move the Duncan’s unfortunately I have no spot of it in my tank because literally every rock is covered by coral. So my question is can the Duncan withstand the anemone stings or should I get rid of the Duncan and find something to replace it with?

IMG_3762.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new