• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rose Bubble Tip Anemones (local only)

Still lots to be had.

Hi, I am interested in one of your RBTAs. I am local in Orlando and willing to come pick one up. Let me know how you would like to make the arrangements.
 
Wow awesome nem tank. What are your tank params? Nitrate and phosphate specifically. Also PAR. Thank you!
 
Thanks... I'll just say high on the nutrients. Never measured par but they were under 5 A360WE's then 3x250mh and 4 T5. Now under Radion G5. Anemones are simple... neglect the tank and they will run wild. Well assuming you have lots of light.
 
My circumstance has changed and I will be working at home until the 31st then I'm at least temporarily out of work. So I am more available but unless something really good for trade I'm more interested in cash (go figure). I've got a lot left either as singles or multiples on rock. With a lot more time at home now going to accelerate tank remodeling.
 
Thank you for doing business. The anemones that you sold me are looking fantastic in my tank.

For anyone who wants some 5 star RBTA's at a price you cannot beat, this is it.
 
Alright started a partial tank cleanout (just center section) today at noon. So far I have at least a dozen loose anemones available and will likely be many more before the day is over. So $30 donation each but they must be picked up today-Sunday. I've been working at home and not been anywhere so I've not been around people. In any case I will do front door delivery cash and carry for those concerned. Others will continue to be available but these gotta go.

There's always a chance of one getting damaged in removal and I will replace any that die with 7 days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new