• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rose Bubble Tip Anemones (local only)

Reef AquaCult

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow awesome nem tank. What are your tank params? Nitrate and phosphate specifically. Also PAR. Thank you!

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks... I'll just say high on the nutrients. Never measured par but they were under 5 A360WE's then 3x250mh and 4 T5. Now under Radion G5. Anemones are simple... neglect the tank and they will run wild. Well assuming you have lots of light.

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My circumstance has changed and I will be working at home until the 31st then I'm at least temporarily out of work. So I am more available but unless something really good for trade I'm more interested in cash (go figure). I've got a lot left either as singles or multiples on rock. With a lot more time at home now going to accelerate tank remodeling.

Xavier434

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for doing business. The anemones that you sold me are looking fantastic in my tank.

For anyone who wants some 5 star RBTA's at a price you cannot beat, this is it.

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright started a partial tank cleanout (just center section) today at noon. So far I have at least a dozen loose anemones available and will likely be many more before the day is over. So $30 donation each but they must be picked up today-Sunday. I've been working at home and not been anywhere so I've not been around people. In any case I will do front door delivery cash and carry for those concerned. Others will continue to be available but these gotta go.

There's always a chance of one getting damaged in removal and I will replace any that die with 7 days.

ReefTrooper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in a small one if you could send me a pm

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back