Rose Bubble Tip / Slimer Branches - Naples - Pick UP ONLY

Item Price
25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,967
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making some room in the tank.

Rose Bubble Clone (medium sized) $25
Slimer Branches (6") $25

I will not ship, please don't ask.
Pick up at Coastland mall.
 
Making some room in the tank.

Rose Bubble Clone (medium sized) $25
Slimer Branches (6") $25

I will not ship, please don't ask.
Pick up at Coastland mall.
Pic of the rose bubble ?
 
F057AF53-D758-42AB-9028-EAE0CFF00BCA.jpeg


Now in sump for easy bagging.
You have established system?
 
Hi, do you have any pics of the frags?
 
System has been running for a while
 

Attachments

  • 854B223B-2C1D-499F-83F7-EA9FB5CEA451.jpeg
    854B223B-2C1D-499F-83F7-EA9FB5CEA451.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 89
What’s the closest I could get you to drive to central florida or like Tampa area if I paid some more, been wanting a RBT for my clowns
 
I’m on the other side of the alley, but heading over to Naples in a week or two, I’ll message you to see if you still have some available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new