Rosewill 6-Outlets 6' Cord Power Strip w/ Individual Switches (RPS-200) $7.99

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome! I didn't know there was anything other than the DJ power strip that had individual switches.

OP
OP
DarkTang

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a warning for everyone else this is a good way to burn your house down
SUPERIOR SURGE PROTECTION
With 1875W maximum power and a 15-amp breaker, the Rosewill RPS-200 protects your valuable equipment and data from AC surges and spikes.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the cheap chinese wires inside they are half the size they shoukd be look up reviews you get what you pay for not always good to be cheap

pmgaudio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SUPERIOR SURGE PROTECTION
With 1875W maximum power and a 15-amp breaker, the Rosewill RPS-200 protects your valuable equipment and data from AC surges and spikes.

Yes, it will protect you EQUIPMENT from that surge... but the fire that starts inside because of cheap *** wiring will not have any problem burning said equipment..... PLEASE be aware of what you buy when it comes to electrical equip....

I have seen far too many accidents when I was an electrician to NOT be so negative about this point of sale......no offense but it is an eventuality when it comes to fires related to these cheap things.....
JS

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like i said you get what you pay for theres no way that much copper is that cheap so buyer beware

bboyvital

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the warning. Mine has been doing great for a while now So I'll stick with them as they are so convenient. If you really think about it anything you buy can fail.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its all about the copper wire thats inside just becarful i wouldnt run anything that pulls higher amps on this unit its all about the copper they use to make the wires and the thickness of the wires. Like i said you get what you pay for

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 154 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back