rouge fish

saltyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how does anyone, if they have this problem...keep fish from breaking their coral? I just had someone in the tank, break some of the new growth off my forest fire didgi! it's the new growth part, and about 1/2 inch or a bit less. this isn't the 1st time, and I think it's my regal tang doing it. she's a buffalo, and is completely reckless. is there a way to help this not happen?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
how does anyone, if they have this problem...keep fish from breaking their coral? I just had someone in the tank, break some of the new growth off my forest fire didgi! it's the new growth part, and about 1/2 inch or a bit less. this isn't the 1st time, and I think it's my regal tang doing it. she's a buffalo, and is completely reckless. is there a way to help this not happen?
Not much to avoid this if fish is large and strong- perhaps placement where it can’t run into it

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Removal of said fish

OP
OP
saltyfins

saltyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much to avoid this if fish is large and strong- perhaps placement where it can’t run into it
I have 100# more of rock coming...that is probably what I'll end up doing. I'm really sort of not happy with my placement anyway... and I'm sure that'll help. she's obnoxious

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easier said than done. I really like her/him, though I really have no idea why at times. She's mean to other fish, and destroys said corals...although, she is helping me frag... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
If she’s helping you with dragging I say that’s a win win, keep her or mail her ;)

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back