Roughly handling in transport

carpetlover

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
137
Reaction score
69
Location
singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Argh! Who ships corals in a hard container?!? Now the sides of my colony are showing skeleton which can’t be good. I’ve dipped it and now is in qt. Can this guy be saved? (Sorry I forgot the name)

9A93EC9B-3B67-4003-B4C8-C48FAEDBAA99.jpeg F0862481-20F7-4890-829E-C95F45A297B1.jpeg B10F4C0F-A900-4401-95AA-A6A3B057E9AA.jpeg
 
Should be fine. I have had corals damage in shipping even in bags. They heal up quickly if happy in the new tank.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new