Rowdy Reefing's 330g Basement Build

Where I will be sitting viewing the tank! Granite is in!

6C70CB5C-F4F5-467F-AAB9-B59C00D226B6.jpeg
 
The tank has life! I have a few pieces of euphilla, acans, and zoas in the tank! The Sicce power heads are temporary. Looking to move apex, trident, and sps from my old tank over in the next week or so!
23085ED2-53D0-43FB-8807-34BAFFDD4E7A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new