Royal Gramma behaving differently

phoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I am new to this group, but made the account in hopes of receiving advice for my situation. I have had my tank going for over a year now, with no hiccups thankfully. But today I noticed my Royal Gramma behaving completely different almost like ill. She seems to be sitting in a corner of the tank trying to squeeze herself in almost scared. Her normal territorial cave is still there but empty, I did a recent 25% water change and the parameters seem to be all right and the other fish in the tank seem to be doing just fine. I do not know what to do or how I can help her in this situation. Any advice would be appreciated. 275D6A9C-3F89-4C08-BC2D-3CEF74F0EACE.jpeg

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new additions? Any possibility of aggression towards it?
Could just be reacting to the commotion from the water change.

OP
OP
P

phoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new additions? Any possibility of aggression towards it?
Could just be reacting to the commotion from the water change.
Not sure, I have never seen any aggression from any other tankmates to her in the past year, no new additions in a year either. Thats whats confusing me, the ocellaris pair, watchman goby/pistol shrimp, and 1 emerald crab have never shown any aggression towards her. I am genuinely confused, she has now moved since to a different side beside some rocks but in the same state.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back