Royal Gramma behaving differently

phoon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I am new to this group, but made the account in hopes of receiving advice for my situation. I have had my tank going for over a year now, with no hiccups thankfully. But today I noticed my Royal Gramma behaving completely different almost like ill. She seems to be sitting in a corner of the tank trying to squeeze herself in almost scared. Her normal territorial cave is still there but empty, I did a recent 25% water change and the parameters seem to be all right and the other fish in the tank seem to be doing just fine. I do not know what to do or how I can help her in this situation. Any advice would be appreciated. 275D6A9C-3F89-4C08-BC2D-3CEF74F0EACE.jpeg
 
Any new additions? Any possibility of aggression towards it?
Could just be reacting to the commotion from the water change.
Not sure, I have never seen any aggression from any other tankmates to her in the past year, no new additions in a year either. Thats whats confusing me, the ocellaris pair, watchman goby/pistol shrimp, and 1 emerald crab have never shown any aggression towards her. I am genuinely confused, she has now moved since to a different side beside some rocks but in the same state.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new