• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RR Angry Birds colony

Ace Ventura

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
162
Reaction score
76
Location
Deerfield Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to take my tank to a different direction so I'm selling my colonies. I've grown this colony from a half inch frag over the course of two years. It measures 3" by 4". I'm asking $2500 for local pick up only. I don't want to risk shipping it. I'm located in northeast Broward county.
whites
ktxGdxrl.jpg

blues
bUCHxB7l.jpg

old top down
pNtKi5Al.jpg
 
I’m close, I love sticks/trees in this case.... if I hadn’t dropped over 7k on sticks this past two weeks I’d run over ur place to pick that beauty up. dang. That’s a seriously beautiful colony. Good luck on sale.
 
I'm going to take my tank to a different direction so I'm selling my colonies. I've grown this colony from a half inch frag over the course of two years. It measures 3" by 4". I'm asking $2500 for local pick up only. I don't want to risk shipping it. I'm located in northeast Broward county.
whites
ktxGdxrl.jpg

blues
bUCHxB7l.jpg

old top down
pNtKi5Al.jpg
fRAGS? I live very close!
 
What's the different direction?
 
Most people want to go in your direction lol I wish I could afford just a small frag of that ab so pretty
 
Following whoever bought this I need a frag!
 
This thing is getting chopped up
 
PleasE tell me whoever bought it . I need to get a small colony
 
You'll see it pop up on Cornbred's site and ebay aucitons. Expect it to be at least 300-400 per frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new