OP
luke33

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this qualifies as a colony............tallest branch lower right is about 3".

SC Orange Passion

orange%20passion%20two%20R%200040317_zpsnxrdbwjb.jpg

That looks great! What lights are you using?

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this qualifies as a colony............tallest branch lower right is about 3".

SC Orange Passion

Now here's the true master with his art of coloring up acros .
Must be your simplicity of system with perfect spectrum that produces such master pieces !

Regards,
Abhishek

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SC Orange Passion

That looks awesome. I'm curious what kind of coral is encrusted all over your frag rack below it [emoji12]

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Crazy how you can pull those colors with a SC OP. Most that I see have only blue and that turquoise looking green to it...Looks Great!!!

Thanks, from what I've seen in pictures, I think the SC orange passion has the nicest orange polyps of all the versions. It definitely helps to have correct spectrum lighting as well.

Now here's the true master with his art of coloring up acros .
Must be your simplicity of system with perfect spectrum that produces such master pieces !

Regards,
Abhishek

You're too kind, thanks! I do stick to methods and technology that has proven itself over years for Sps systems.

That looks awesome. I'm curious what kind of coral is encrusted all over your frag rack below it [emoji12]

Thanks, the encrusting is from a Rommels Watermelon I moved to my frag tank.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at this picture, I want to go out and buy one immediately. Awesome coral.

SC Orange Passion

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am guessing you are playing around so I will try and play along. I bought an orange passion frag from divers den earlier today yes. It is a 1" piece from the coral nursery. I am no expert on this piece and was just trying to get some advise about it. I am sorry if said something incorrectly.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am guessing you are playing around so I will try and play along. I bought an orange passion frag from divers den earlier today yes. It is a 1" piece from the coral nursery. I am no expert on this piece and was just trying to get some advise about it. I am sorry if said something incorrectly.
I think we are wondering because divers den generally dont deal with branded pieces like RR or WWC or others. They sell maricultured pieces and thats why its called divers den. These pieces dont have lineages but may look like the branded ones. So, if you get something from divers den you can not call it by its branded name like RR orange passion or SC orange passion etc.

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we are wondering because divers den generally dont deal with branded pieces like RR or WWC or others. They sell maricultured pieces and thats why its called divers den. These pieces dont have lineages but may look like the branded ones. So, if you get something from divers den you can not call it by its branded name like RR orange passion or SC orange passion etc.
gotcha. didn't mean to offend anyone.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
gotcha. didn't mean to offend anyone.
You are just fine..I was just wondering how you got one.
By the way the good thing with diver den is that if you get a really nice acro from them which holds the colour and look nice then you can name it anything. All of those are unnamed jewels.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back