RR Orange Passion Colonies

swensos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we are wondering because divers den generally dont deal with branded pieces like RR or WWC or others. They sell maricultured pieces and thats why its called divers den. These pieces dont have lineages but may look like the branded ones. So, if you get something from divers den you can not call it by its branded name like RR orange passion or SC orange passion etc.
They do have pieces from ORA, TCN, and others in their "aquaculture" section.

And TCN has an OP on their Facebook page, so it could be a TCN OP.

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Capture.JPG

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Divers den is not just for wild colonies, in their aquaculture section, you could find branded SPS. I have seen a RR Pink Floyd, but I believe when these appear, they probably come from one of the employees personal tanks or something. I used to check divers den every single day, at the moment they posted, and I would find some really cool things.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCN propagates other peoples stuff and put's their names on it. With the OP, you have to guess whether it is RR Asia, RR Canada or Sexy Corals. That one looks like Sexy Corals, but you will know for sure as it grows. The RR Canada one, commonly known as RR OP, is the same species as Walt Disney. The Sexy Corals one is a different species.

For Example, you can find TCN OG Purple Monster on LA sometimes... it has lineage from Tyree PM, but you should probably still sell it as TCN, or at least let people know where it came from.

They have some old-school absolute classics like Atlantis Ruby Red Granulosa, Reefer Madness Rainbow Nasuta, Tyree Ultimate Stag and many others.

Damian reef boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About how much par do they need I have 2 ai primes one is 16 and also 2 ai blue plus t5 bulb

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back