RR Orange Passion Colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter luke33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think we are wondering because divers den generally dont deal with branded pieces like RR or WWC or others. They sell maricultured pieces and thats why its called divers den. These pieces dont have lineages but may look like the branded ones. So, if you get something from divers den you can not call it by its branded name like RR orange passion or SC orange passion etc.
They do have pieces from ORA, TCN, and others in their "aquaculture" section.

And TCN has an OP on their Facebook page, so it could be a TCN OP.
 
Capture.JPG
 
Divers den is not just for wild colonies, in their aquaculture section, you could find branded SPS. I have seen a RR Pink Floyd, but I believe when these appear, they probably come from one of the employees personal tanks or something. I used to check divers den every single day, at the moment they posted, and I would find some really cool things.
 
TCN propagates other peoples stuff and put's their names on it. With the OP, you have to guess whether it is RR Asia, RR Canada or Sexy Corals. That one looks like Sexy Corals, but you will know for sure as it grows. The RR Canada one, commonly known as RR OP, is the same species as Walt Disney. The Sexy Corals one is a different species.

For Example, you can find TCN OG Purple Monster on LA sometimes... it has lineage from Tyree PM, but you should probably still sell it as TCN, or at least let people know where it came from.

They have some old-school absolute classics like Atlantis Ruby Red Granulosa, Reefer Madness Rainbow Nasuta, Tyree Ultimate Stag and many others.
 
3D6F9142-D122-47A5-85A1-E269C44CD788.jpeg
RR USA under 20k mh
 
About how much par do they need I have 2 ai primes one is 16 and also 2 ai blue plus t5 bulb
 
I'm literally shaking I want an orange passion right now lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new