RR Pink Cadillac

Here is my RRC Pink Cadillac colony under daylight halides

1575602096132.png
 
Oh, man. I’m so glad I’m going with T5s on my frag tank. I get a frag of Pink Cadillac tomorrow, and I’m quite excited after seeing all of these beautiful pieces.
 
Here is my RRC Pink Cadillac colony under daylight halides

1575602096132.png
That looks awesome! I have a pink caddy too but I can’t seem to get any polyp extension. Virtually all my other sps have massive polyp extension except the caddy. The coral is mostly that pink but I’ve lost some of the yellow tips. I have it placed high, decent water flow. The base is growing but no polyp. Ca 400, alk 8, mg 1300, po4 0.4, no3 2. Any ideas?
 
Mine from a few months ago
 

Attachments

  • 88F71A11-F3B6-4DE0-AA2A-100DE7FA7363.jpeg
    88F71A11-F3B6-4DE0-AA2A-100DE7FA7363.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 220
That would be Tyree Pink Lemonade. Killer piece, just been a real slow grower for me.
How much par are you giving the Tyree pink lemonade and by slow growth how long did it take to encrust ? And growth to tips
 
Here is mine, I guess it’s pink Cadillac, someone can verify? When I got the frag, I was told it’s fruity pebbles. Along it’s been growing, I found it’s not like fruity pebbles at all.
7EEED18F-EF91-498B-9ECE-1BB392CCFA15.jpeg
 
~10 months from a 1" frag
DSCF0192.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new