RR Pink Cadillac

michael giordano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
460
Reaction score
394
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just happy with my Cadillac, show your’s off if possible please.

016EE66D-EAFD-4773-9A4B-DEC94F682D6A.jpeg
 
I love this coral, I am not even sure if my frag is still in the tank though. If not I will have to get another that’s for sure. This is an Underrated coral.
 
Sure you posted the right picture? That looks like a completely different coral
You're right.. that's the pretty in Pink.. I don't think I have a recent Caddy pic.. I'll look. If I do I'll post
 
Here's mine. I picked up a 1" frag from cherry corals about a year ago. Started taking off about 4 months ago. Hard to see the color using my iphone camera. Any suggestions on taking good coral pics with an iphone?

IMG_2867.jpg
 
Here's mine. I picked up a 1" frag from cherry corals about a year ago. Started taking off about 4 months ago. Hard to see the color using my iphone camera. Any suggestions on taking good coral pics with an iphone?

IMG_2867.jpg
That’s looking great!
I use the Polyplab Coral View Lens with my iPhone, and I love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new