RR Pink Floyd Struggling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cshouston
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
F88F3B89-49C8-41D6-B289-5D264EE6D1A2.jpeg

I moved it off the frag rack into a higher PAR area. I’m posting this to show where it was on November 1st. I’ll follow up in a few weeks, and hopefully it will have regained its color and started extending its polyps.
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't raise your nutrients for 1 frag. It should adjust.
I am on my 3rd Pink Floyd and this one is finally growing. It seems to be less hardy than other acros.
 
I wouldn't raise your nutrients for 1 frag. It should adjust.
I am on my 3rd Pink Floyd and this one is finally growing. It seems to be less hardy than other acros.
Yep. I decided to let things remain the way they are. No sense messing with stability. Hopefully, this one will adjust, but worst case I’ll have to try another frag.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new