• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC Doughboy/Beanbag shrooms

Item Price
500-700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got some more Doughboy/Bean bag yumas available. The first and second picture is the momma (not for sale) which these babies came from.

All babies for sale are in the pictures below with prices attached to the pics. The momma is also pictured for reference only and is not for sale. If you are interested in one, send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping.

All shrooms are mounted on a 1.25” square for size reference. Standard doa applies to all being shipped, pictures within 2 hours of first delivery attempt sealed in my packaging.

MOMMA, NOT FOR SALE

358CF80A-E90A-4FC2-B72B-CD017B11B202.jpeg

3F003A62-05F4-4CB5-9C7E-09A71185526C.jpeg

All babies for sale are mounted on 1.25” squares for reference

IMG_4921.jpeg

Last edited:

savage1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please let me know when you have more available. I would like to purchase one. Love mushroom coral. Would mean alot to me.
Thank you

Justin Allen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What makes a doughboy? Looks like yumas to me? I’m just curious cause I have a whole colony of this I think lol

Attachments

• IMG_9686.jpeg
    IMG_9686.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_9685.jpeg
    IMG_9685.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 134
OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What makes a doughboy? Looks like yumas to me? I’m just curious cause I have a whole colony of this I think lol

A doughboy is a yuma but it gets the patterns as it matures, take a look at the first pic I have posted of the momma with the patterns. There is an article on reefbuilders which goes in depth about them. It’s hard to tell them apart as babies but once they mature they get the patterns. The best way to get one of these is by confirming lineage or seeing the momma it came from. What you have there is a standard yuma.

Alexpark911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So basically it’s same as regular Yuma until they are mature? And I can get regular Yuma for $50 looks just like that and real doughboy is 700? I’m just trying to justify when they look identical when they are small like that… has anyone experience who actually owns doughboy? I just need to be convened before jump into pay that much of money

TCseh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So basically it’s same as regular Yuma until they are mature? And I can get regular Yuma for $50 looks just like that and real doughboy is 700? I’m just trying to justify when they look identical when they are small like that… has anyone experience who actually owns doughboy? I just need to be convened before jump into pay that much of money
Yes just like bounce mushrooms they have lineage and will always turn out like that. The only problem is the possibility of getting scammed due to them looking similar while small.

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes just like bounce mushrooms they have lineage and will always turn out like that. The only problem is the possibility of getting scammed due to them looking similar while small.

You are absolutely right, I’ve seen some known vendors trying to pass off king kongs as doughboys. I watermark my pictures to show I have a real one and the babies all come from it.
Any ready?

Yup I’m working through pm’s at the moment from people that messaged me looking for one. Once I get them sorted out I’ll post up what’s left. Thank you for your interest.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back