Rrc jawdropper

  • Thread starter Thread starter ivan456
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
reefco had a nice size mini colony in their display tank. Just picked up this baby from there~

IMG_9727.JPG
 
Reefco is the best. I get 100% of my coral from them now. That’s going to look great when it grows out.

First time there, but beautiful store. Just wish it was a bit closer.
 
Anybody got a colony of the rrc jawdropper?
ReefCo has RRC Jawdropper frags for sale again. I'm sure they'd send you a colony shot if you asked them--they're really friendly and helpful. https://reefcoaquariums.com/collections/sps/products/rrc-jaw-dropper-3

I've seen the Jawdropper colony in their display tank and jawdropping is the right word for it. It's a standout acro in a tank full of what are usually standout acros. I plan to add one when my tank matures more. I'm growing "easy" acros but I don't want to take a risk with such a nice piece.
 
Been seeing so many JD lookalikes coming in over the past year or so.. many just as nice, some possibly even the same coral. The OG is for sure one of the most difficult/stubborn acropora to grow. I think Tim had the ONLY proper colony I've ever seen of this piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new