• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRU angry bird for sale

Fuyuan888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to corona virus economic issue, I have to let go my RRU angry bird small colony. This is about 1.5 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches height. Asking for $2000

10D0463E-9AB5-4814-AAD1-FB7B0B12EDB0.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fuyuan888

Fuyuan888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whole small colony is for sale $2000 shipped. If 3/4 inch height by frag would be $600 shipped but need to heal 7 days

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering, why lie about it? When you're asking for 2k cause you don't have money. While at the same time he's trying to buy someone else's angry birds after he made this post. And see him trying to blow 1000s all over this thread?

Maybe the correct question should of been, why lie? Just curious

DancingShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that.
The thing is calling people out on this type of stuff is frowned upon by the mods.
Not to long ago a guy was selling some torches and lied about them. All the comments of evidence gathering of this was deleted. So they just want you to walk away and not point it out.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I'll vouch for @Fuyuan888. He's bought from me in the past and seems to have a big addiction to high end SPS.... lol

OP
OP
Fuyuan888

Fuyuan888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lie about what’s. I give up this angry bird but purchase another angry bird because I still insist having at least a small frag in my tank. But since I am getting so much negative commons . I decided to just back it out not selling it.

OP
OP
Fuyuan888

Fuyuan888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not long ago my tank was crushed. But right now It’s getting backs. Therefore I decided to keep my angry bird. The reason why people ask me Id I am still selling it I said yes was because I have posted that thread previously. But since people is offering a cheaper prize . I might as well just not sell it period

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lie about what’s. I give up this angry bird but purchase another angry bird because I still insist having at least a small frag in my tank. But since I am getting so much negative commons . I decided to just back it out not selling it.
Why wouldn’t you just take a frag off your own colony for free before selling it rather than paying hundreds to another seller for the same frag? Am I missing something here?

OP
OP
Fuyuan888

Fuyuan888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, because the other person’ s angry bird is already well encrusted. For my angry bird, I would rather sell the whole thing. Come one it’s only 2 inches in diameter If I cut an inch, I don’t even know it’s going to survive or not

OP
OP
Fuyuan888

Fuyuan888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
once shin , I am not a vendor I am just a collector. I might risk cutting it before I sold it. Might as well just sell the whole thing and get that money to purchase a nice encrusted frag from someone else

FacebookJail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"PleasE tell me whoever bought it . I need to get a small colony"

You are full of s*** and have been called out for it, own it up. This is obviously a quick $$ flip, with a pathetically deceitful excuse, and you continue to lie. Of course yours isn't encrusted as you certainty just got a "small colony" chunk off the recently listed colony for sale, and are now flipping. It's pretty easy to match up your pic with the original large colony posted recently and determine where it came off of (hint: on the right).

Houstoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, because the other person’ s angry bird is already well encrusted. For my angry bird, I would rather sell the whole thing. Come one it’s only 2 inches in diameter If I cut an inch, I don’t even know it’s going to survive or not
You don't know if a 1inch frag is going to survive or not, yet you throw a whole colony in the tank? Lol seems a bit off to me

Last edited:

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 51.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back