Tell me how I am looking please!!!

Gordon15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this app says I’m high on a couple of things but everything has been very stable and having no issues except leathers don’t like opening up too much but I think that’s a flow thing.

Just posting this to get everybody’s opinion on how I am looking and if I can approve on anything. My only concern is my high phosphates. Those have been staying stable and I can tell I have a small amount of hair algae. I’m really not too concerned with a little bit of algae but eventually would like it to go away. I think it was a feeding habit rather than anything else. 

IMG_9822.jpeg IMG_9819.png

ReefStable

Reef Stable
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would actually have the same advice as the app... That alk is riding the razors edge and even if stable, if it gets too high, it will cause your coral to die...

Your Nitrates and Phosphates are a little high bit I wouldn't worry about them that much. Run some cheato in a fuge and/or feed a little less and it will correct itself.

That Alkalinity is very concerning though. If you really like running high alk, run 10-11 dKh, but 12 is borderline for most coral.

OP
OP
G

Gordon15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dose all a reef. I have been noticing a rise on it and I’ve been cutting down my dosing. Trying to get it around 10. Thanks for the advice

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 43 42.2%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 49 48.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back