RRU Emperor tenuis

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryshark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Messages
6,399
Reaction score
7,301
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up RRU’s latest new release today, RRU Emperor. These pictures were taken after being in my tank 5-hours with iPhone under T5 lighting. First pic is with full daylight T5 including some very white bulbs.
2nd pic is T5 mostly blue plus bulbs.
I wish I could get an LED pic.

3B12D3B3-52BF-4DCE-A9B0-DEC4979D21CE.jpeg 7BCA82CB-405A-4D18-ADE2-0E9D487C3FFD.jpeg
 
As far as I know, RRU did close the shop for customers to walk in. However, Tony is still in business. RRC is different.
Reef Raft Canada is the original, then it spread to RRUSA and RUSSIA. From what I remember there was a falling out between Jay and RRUSA and Jay kept the name.
 
Best pic I could get with phone under XHO. I’m looking forward for this one to grow, it has pink, purple, blue, green and peach. If anyone else has or gets one of these, please post your pic.
 

Attachments

  • 230DB60F-6D3A-4854-B95C-BB4E0AC72B14.jpeg
    230DB60F-6D3A-4854-B95C-BB4E0AC72B14.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new